Thursday, June 18, 2009

WE'RE LEAVING IN 11 DAYS!!!

It's true. I think we're in shock. The first judge left 75 files unsigned and the new judge who just took office three days ago promised to make our case a priority because it was an adoption and to sign off on our file today......AND SHE DID!!!! We are ecstatic! Our court date is July 1st and we are working on arrangements to leave Monday, the 29th.

The next 11 days will be very, VERY busy for us. Please pray with us that we will get everything done, that God will continue to heal my back (I had begun to make just a little bit of progress there, but definitely need lots of grace in that area) and that God will continue to provide for every little detail!

Our return is open ended, but we will be sure to keep everyone updated here on the blog! We are hoping for the Visa process to go quickly so we can get home, but we have been told to expect to be there for 3 to 4 weeks.

We are beyond thankful for all of our dear friends and family that have literally held up our arms in this battle to bring our little girl home. God is amazingly faithful, and we are overjoyed to finally be sharing these final moments with you all!!

Love,
The Taits (ALL 7 of us!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

There are no words...after all this time, to know she is almost in your arms! Praises to Him!!!

Juli said...

I'm crying tears of joy for you guys!! Please let me know if there is anything we can do for you in these days of preparation.

~R said...

Our God is SO Faithful and He loves these little ones SO much!! Thank you for keeping me looped into to your journey...it has really encouraged my faith.
I am keeping you in prayer for a miraclous healing for your back and for all the arrangements to come together as they need to. "All things are beautiful in His time..." Much love, ~R

Madeleine Vrona said...

I am so excited for all of you. How awesome to watch God's hand on this journey. Steph I know that I know that your back will totally healed as you take your seat on that 1st plane!

Love,
Mad