Thursday, May 7, 2009

Waiting for a Court Date!

We got word this week that our file was released from the Adoptions Office and is moving on to the courts!! Praise God! This is the first time in our whole process where something happened according to the time frame they gave us. We practically don't know what to do with ourselves! :) Now we wait for our case to be assigned to a specific court, and for that court to issue us a date. We have been told that we should be standing in court in 60 days or less!! We have come such a long way since January! And such a very long way since November 2006 when we started this whole process! We continue to trust God's perfect timing and stand in awe at His every provision.

Please continue to pray with us for God's perfect timing and provision in every need that we have. As for my back, I'm happy to report that one of the concerning issues is not a concern. However, I am dealing with a bulging disc and am still in shock that one could be in this much pain from such a thing. Please pray for God's perfect healing for my back so that I can begin to function again to take care of my family and prepare to bring our little AJ home.

Trusting Him and and in awe of all He has done and will do!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praising Him and rejoicing with you all:) So glad to know that you have a diagnosis for your back as well.

Madeleine Vrona said...

This is so exciting! I am so happy for all of you. I can not wait to meet AJ! I continue to pray for your back every day.

Love,
Mad